Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bad Girls Club Season 10: Alicia & Rocky's Fight

First off, I just want to make it clear I AM NOT  a fan of Alicias. She's tacky and an attention seeker. I really dislike her because of the fact she likes to jump other girls while they're in the process of already being attacked by another girl (usually her minion Valentina...who I believe is a low key lesbian )
*Courtesey of @prettygrl_rocky twitter page
Alicia calls herself going out with the BIGGEST bang in Bad Girls Club history. Sorry Hun, but try it again. She makes a toast then, all of a sudden grabs Rocky by her hair and starts to punch her. It initially seems like Alicia has got the best of Rocky but, Oh no! My girl Rocky comes back throwin' them hands. She got in Alicia's ass! But hey , that's just my opinion. See for yourself in the  clip below.

No comments:

Post a Comment