Saturday, July 13, 2013

CVS Bargains/ Sale Finds

Today after work I stopped by my local CVS. It's a Saturday I got off early and I'm not going to lie, I stopped in to pick up some alcoholic beverages lol. But Anywho.... I love buying makeup now and I knew I had a $3.00 off coupon an also a 20% off one so, I decided to take a walk down the makeup aisle to see what they had and if there was anything new I wanted to try.  To my surprise the first item I spot was a Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder  for 50% off. Thank You JESUS. I'm just a little excited because I heard this product was a Dupe for a MAC pressed powder and every since then I wanted to try it. I just didn't want to purchase it for full price when I have two other pressed powders I haven't even finished yet. But , yes we will see how well this powder holds up. The other item that happened to come across was the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. This Product was 75% off. Now, I said to myself if these products are on clearance or sale then, maybe there is something wrong with them. But I notice that with the foundation along with the powder there was only one shade , which was the ones that I chose that were on clearance. So maybe not a lot of women of color shop at that CVS for their makeup  but I DO ! Lol. Yeah, so I was excited as hell that I came across these clearance items especially in the shades that I needed. If you want a full review of these products just comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment