Monday, July 1, 2013

Healthy Eating

It's been awhile, but I'm back. I'm trying to be healthier now. I wanna get rid of this gut. Today I stopped by my local grocery store and picked up a few items, I actually tried to opt for the healthier versions. I also planned out my meals for the week which may alter due to my work schedule and the fact that I work at a restaurant ( meaning I might eat dinner or lunch at home or work.. It really depends). I'm not a breakfast person which is horrible since breakfast is of course the most important meal of the day. I decide to try out the Special K chocolate and strawberry cereal and some fruit for on the go in the morning. I'm planning on making another trip for more fruit, chicken breast, and some green bottled smoothies. I tried one for the first time in this haul and it was AMAZING! I cannot believe I haven't been drinking these things. It has like 3 or 4 servings of veggies and fruit. It will definitely be a staple item.

No comments:

Post a Comment