Thursday, July 4, 2013

BEGINNERS GUIDE: Starting an healthy/diet lifestyle

Lately, I've been more concerned with my health. I think it's the fact that I realize that I'm getting older and honestly I'm just plain unhealthy. As far as what I eat and being active. One thing I want to stress to the people reading this is changing habits or trying to be more healthy takes time. If you want to lose weight, be more active, or just want a healthier lifestyle...ease your way into it. There is no need to rush. Don't decide you want to lose weight Sunday so you go to the gym Monday and overdue it. If you have been eating McDonalds cheeseburgers for 20 years , saying you're going to be a vegan tomorrow is going to be almost impossible. Its ok to take things one day at a time. I still eat cookies just healthier ones. I tried cutting soda out of my diet and tried 100% juice juices. Be careful lots of juices are from concentrates and have tons of sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment