Friday, January 24, 2014

Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor ♡ Influenster.com



*thanks to influenster.com, I received this product for reviewing purposes.
What's the Buzz.
First, let me just say I gave up on disposable razors years ago. I had too many issues with them. I was constantly nicking myself and getting razor bumps, so those had to go. I purchased a rechargeable electric razor from CVS by Clio. Clio sells lots of different types of hair removal products, electric and battery operated. This razor made me want to give disposables another try. I love the flexible razor head and the razor holder for the shower. These little perks have made my shaving routine carefree and delightful.

Why I love It.
I fell in love after the first use. I performed my usual shaving routine, which is to apply my EOS shaving cream first before shaving.  The cut of this razor was very close and it left my skin feeling extremely soft. I was able to do long strokes with this razor without fear of cutting myself.  I  got a perfect shave with no nicks or razor bumps. So far this product has completely won me over.


No comments:

Post a Comment