Saturday, January 11, 2014

Organix 2014 Collection




To all those fans of the Organix line of hair products,  I have good news. Their newest collection is currently in Walgreens now. It seems this time around they went for a more tropical feel , more than likely for the Spring and Summer. The new collection of shampoos and conditioners includes: Cocunut Water, Sea Mineral Moisture, Kukui Oil, and Lemon Highlights. 

I'm already predicting that their new Coconut Water shampoo and conditioners may end up on the must have list. The packaging alone makes you wanna take it straight to check out. I've already convinced myself that I must have these products. 
                      
The Coconut Water one is suppose to give you weightless hydration. The Sea Mineral one is also suppose to provide moisture or hydration.
                       
The Kukui Oil is suppose to defrizz and protect against humidity. The lemon highlights is suppose to make that bleach blonde hair vivid and shiny.

So far I love the whole scheme of this collection, now we just have to see if these products live up to their duties.Until then these items have been, Summer Approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment