Friday, January 17, 2014

Bad Girls Club ♥ Season 12 Chicago

Chi-Town baabbyy! I'm not gonna lie ,this is the most excited I've ever been for a BGC season. I'm a big BGC, well at least I was before the last couple of seasons.  Those last three were just pure fuckery but, that's a whole different subject.

I'm very excited that they are going to be in my hometown and their also taking a new approach to this show. During this season there will be a family weekend with a life coach to help this troubled brood find the root of their issues.

Even though I love this show because its entertaining as hell , I always questioned what was the point of it. You bring these girls together to get them to change their bad ways in a house full of alcohol and sextoy vending machines ,but are suprised when they don't.

Atleast now Oxygen is giving the 'impression' that they're really trying to help and not exploit these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment