Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Influenster.com/ Holiday 2012 Voxbox Review

I was so excited today when I received my very first Voxbox from wwwInfluenster.com today. I couldn't believe out of all the members on their site, I was one of the lucky ones chosen. I received a little box 3 days before Christmas full of all sorts of little goodies. I just received the products today so I have not reviewed them yet. Influenster.com is like the best website in the world!! OK  maybe I'm exaggerating a little but its frickin' awesome. For reviewing products on their site, users get a chance to receive free samples of products to review. I received the holiday 2012 VoxBox. It included:

I received this brush in my Holiday 2012 VoxBox. I was super excited to.see I had received this and couldn't wait to try it.  Overall, I love the whole idea of the product but it was poorly executed. I don't believe this is a good brush to use without a blow dryer or if you have very thick or coarse hair.


I received this mask in my Holiday 2012 Voxbox. I have seen these in drugstores before but never thought to try one. I received the Fruit Smoothie one in Raspberry.I absolutely love the smell! I followed the directions on the package directly and my skin was left feeling really smooth and smelling really great.


These are just the products I've tried so far. More reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment