Tuesday, December 10, 2013

PRODUCT LOVE ♥ Remington 1inch Flat Iron

This flat iron is amazing! I purchased this little beauty from Walmart.com (also where I got the first photo).  This 1 inch anti- static digital flat iron was only $14.99. I was skeptical about purchasing this item at first because of the low price. I didn't want to buy something that wasn't going to last long or perform like  it claimed too.  After doing some online research I decide to go ahead and buy it because of all the rave reviews it had gotten. 












I'm not disappointed at all. This flat iron gets my hair so straight and smooth, that I feel like it's much easier to stretch my relaxers now. The 1 inch plate is great for straightening my natural roots of my transitioning hair. I haven't relaxed my hair in months. I love my transitioning hair but whenever I want to wear it straight , its a bitch getting my roots ( new grow) straight enough to lay down.  I was just about to give in and relax my hair but, I decided to give this flat iron a try. I'm so glad I did. This product is definitely worth checking out.


                 Before                                                After

No comments:

Post a Comment