Thursday, December 26, 2013

MUST WATCH NETFLIX



I don't know about you guys but I love staying at home during the winter and watching a great TV show or a really good movie.  I honestly have no idea what I would do without my hulu or Netflix, more so Netflix. I'm not feeling this hulu plus at all. What's up with the commercials? I rather use the free online version. Some really good shows I recommend watching on Netflix  is listed below.


Tv Shows
Lost
Gossip Girls 
Hit & Miss
Weeds
Orange is the New Black
Law & Order SVU
Dexter
Parks & Recreation  
L.A Complex
Skins
Deadly Women
Freaks & Geeks
American Horror Story
Nip/Tuck
Arrested Development
Louie

Movies
ATM
Bachelorette
What to Expect When Expecting
The Babysitters
Holes
End of Watch
Its a Disaster
Newleyweeds




No comments:

Post a Comment