Thursday, December 26, 2013

NYX Butter Gloss



I've been on a beauty product binge lately. I just purchased a couple of products from Ulta that I've been dying to try. Included in that haul were 3 of the NYX butter glosses. These gloss were $5 each ,and they were also buy one get one half off. I only purchased three, even though now I wish I brought more. This glosses have a nice buttercream like scent to them, When you apply these glosses they go on so smooth it feels like butter. I definitely know how this product got its name. 
Not only are these glosses moisturizing they also have a very nice color payoff. The Apple Strudel is like a baby pink. I love this one for work or just everyday wear. The Cherry Pie one is a cherry red gloss. I love this one for date night or when I want a more sophisticated look. The Cherry Cheesecake one has more of an orange tint to it . I like to wear this one when I just want more of a fun look.



No comments:

Post a Comment