Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Healthy Relaxed Hair Regimen

Since i started dyeing my hair, I've noticed my hair has been suffering tremendously. So, I basically decided that the only way I can get my length and luscious locks back was to go back to the basics. This means taking care of my hair the way my mother did. For example, keeping my hair well moisturized, in protective styles, minimum heat, and always covering my hair when sleeping. This is the regimen i adopted along with these basic rules.

Tuesday & Saturday
Wash Day:
Shampoo -Elasta QP Soy Oyl hrydrating shampoo
Deep Condition- I use a mixture of conditioners (hollywood beauty cholesterol as a base, Elasta QP fortifying conditioner, VO5 moisture milks conditioner,honey, argan oil, castor oil, and jojoba oil) Let sit for a 1.5-2 hours.
Co-Wash- Aussie 3min miracle &,honey
Apply Elasta QP H2O moisturize sealant
Homemade leave in
Apply Leave-In- garnier sleek &shine leave in conditioner creme
Jojoba Oil

Monday & Wedneday
CoWash- Aussie 3min miracle,VO5 moisture milks & honey
Leave-ins
Seal with oils
 
Every other day I mosturize and seal my hair with jojoba & cocunut oil

No comments:

Post a Comment