Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bath & Body Works Candles

Black Friday was my first time ever buying B&BW candles. I was a bit skeptical at first. One candle is regularly priced at $20.00. Honestly, that seems like way too much for just one damn candle. Luckily I purchased during their Black Friday sale. One of their featured candles as a black Friday special was the Mint Buttercream candle which was only $10 for a 3 wick 14.5 oz which is an amazing deal.
I did purchase everything online so I was a bit scared that my products maybe damaged or broken by the time they arrive.  My package actually showed up in perfect condition.  I like the fact that they put fragile on the packages containing breakable items. I received a package that I ordered that only included lotions and bath gels in plastic containers that didn't have the same fragile logo. So i really appreciated it. They also securely packaged my candles to keep them from breaking, which is pictured below.
*Demonstration of how the candles are packed to keep them from breaking.

I really like this candle, it reminds me of a cozy winter day. The kind of day where you lounge around all day wearing pj's, and  reading a good book while sipping hot cocoa. Yea, that kind of day. It's described as smelling like vanilla, with coconut, and a hint of mint. I don't smell mint at all, but I think that's what gives it that winter freshness; its kind of like the smell of fresh snow.
Would I repurchase: Yes. Definitely yes.
Rating:A-
Not bad , but not my favorite. This candle is supposed to smell like buttercream with a hint of caramel and mint .Which it actually does smell like. The mint isn't strong or overpowering at all. I also don't smell the caramel l.  I do like how this candle makes my house smell like a bakery, but other than that I wasn't too impressed with this one.
Would I repurchase: Maybe. Probably If on sale
Rating: C+

I absolutely love this candle! It's my favorite out of all three that I brought. This candle is a mix of champagne , nectarine, and black currant. This is part of their Celebration line of candles. It does smell fabulous; it reminds me of a fancy party. This is my favorite candle so far from B&BW
Would I repurchase: Hell. Yeah
Rating: A+

Overall I love these candles and can't wait to order more for Christmas/ Please comment and give me some suggestions. Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment