Monday, March 17, 2014

Paper Chasin'

Yea, its  been a minute since I  posted. I've been busy with school and work, I'm just tryna get it. I been on a paper chase. I'm not even bout to lie... I hate my job. Well, I don't necessarily hate it but i am unhappy with a lot of aspects of my job.

  1. We're constantly understaffed
  2. My boss is a tyrant
  3. I'm well underpaid
Out of all three of those, #3 is the biggest problem. If they actually paid me more I'll be able to deal with 1 & 2 a lot better. So right now I've been applying to different companies, hoping to find something better that pays more. I filled out some applications last week and got 2 callbacks so far. I actually have an interview with Target two days from today. I hope all goes well. 

I know Target probably pays minimum wage but I'm hoping they pay more for the position I applied for, which is back room and sales floor person. On my application I asked for more than minimum wage, which is what I make at my current job. Hopefully we can negotiate.  I'm on that paper chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment