Thursday, May 2, 2013

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta



Welcome to the A! Land of pimp, hoes, and tons of drama. I first want to start this post off with Stevie and his women. So, Mimi is back in the house in order to keep Joselyn or however you spell her name (she's a non factor) out of the house. Does anyone else smell bullshit because I definitely do. Even her girls K. Michelle and Ericka caught on to this little game. Just admit it girl, You wanted to be back up under Stevie ass. He must be the bomb in the bedroom the way these women acting. Now, on to Scrappy, Ericka, Mama D. & Shay. At this point I just feel sorry for Shay but at the same time I think she only around to stay relevant, even though she isn't. Ericka and Scrappy are engaged, I don't believe she forced him to do it , so it was a decision he made. Get over it! It was pretty evident from the reunion who he wanted to be with. I think mama d stepped her ass out of line by telling Shay to show up at the studio and try to talk to Scrappy about them. That was completely disrespectful to Ericka. That's all I got for now. Nothing else is really worth mentioning. I'm thinking about stop watching this show. I personally have a problem with the way black people are portrayed but this is our reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment