Monday, May 6, 2013

Mini-Haul Time!

I'm sure you all know by now that I am a product junkie. I can't wait to tell you about some of the new products I picked up from my local CVS.
1. A CVS Precision Blender all bull aside it's the generic version of a beauty blender. I love this thing already even though, it does tend to suck up some of the foundation or whatever it is you're trying to blend. But, I pretty much believe you will run into that problem with any sponge applicator. I have not tried the actual beauty blender. So I can't tell you which one works better but, I can tell you that because of the narrow or pointed tip you can get under the eye or in narrow spaces well.

2. Revlon Brow Fantasy I first saw this product in an eyebrow tutorial Youtube video. I like the fact that its a pencil and gel combo in 1 stick. The gel is more like a mascara for the brows. Lately this has been my everyday brow kit.
Lc Lauren Conrad Platform High Heels - Women (Google Affiliate Ad)

3. Albolene this is a makeup remover but, it can also be used along with a waist trimmer to help loses inches off the waist. You're suppose to take this product smear it all over your belly then put on your waist trimmer.  I've just started using this so I don't have a drastic before and after but I will update you.

4.Physicians Formula BB Cream Unlike most people I actually like this product. I think its a great product when applied correctly and used with a setting powder.I'll do a demo soon. This product comes in only 2 shades. i purchased the medium/deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment